Dr David Molapo with Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma
Chairperson of the African Union Commission
Customized Training Solutions
Train The Trainer
Business Case Studies
Dr Richie Achukwu
Charity Sibongile Sehlake
Dr Nick Ohizu
Dr David Molapo
Dr Mamikie Molapo
Dr Hardus Pretorius
Dr Michelle van Tonder
Dr Zunaid Mohidin
Dr Anthony van Tonder
OUR VISION is to contribute towards the creation of an informed, democratic, diverse continent by offering our clients holistic solutions that far exceeds their expectations.
OUR MISSION is to build capacity through empowerment, leadership development, education, networking, coaching and mentoring.
OUR CORE VALUES: Excellence, Quality service, Responsibility, Tolerance and Integrity
One life influencing another. This is the heart of leadership. Perhaps that truth is nowhere more evident than in the stellar premier
coaching we provide.
Our Premier Coaching connects you with a professional leadership coach for an unparalleled series of comprehensive one-on-one sessions to help you accurately identify your natural leadership style, while learning to execute strategies for intentional growth.
Through our Executive Coaching, individuals and corporations can pursue a more focused level of leadership coaching. Our leadership coaches can also help organizations realize the opportunity to transform their leadership culture through corporate training packages.
Another option is to join John’s personal mentoring group, The Circle, to be coached directly by John Maxwell.
We’re passionate about equipping you to discover the simple, yet empowering truth that “Leadership can be learned, one behavior at a time.”
Are you looking for a resource to help you grow as you lead? Are you thirsty to learn but can’t seem to find substantive leadership content? Look no further!
Try the world’s premier leadership mentoring program from the world’s authority on leadership.
John Maxwell’s monthly leadership mentoring program, the Maximum Impact Club, equips you to live out John’s profound leadership lessons. The Maximum Impact Club is your connection to exclusive John Maxwell content.
- A new and relevant leadership lesson each month taught by John Maxwell
- Notes highlighting John’s key points
- A “Leadership in Action” application piece
Online access to the previous two year’s worth of Maximum Impact Club lessons
Each year, The John Maxwell Company hosts public workshops across the United States, teaching individuals and organizations how to live out leadership.
Our public workshops are created to benefit leaders at all levels in any organization.
Every John Maxwell training workshop:
- Is facilitated by a trainer who specializes in John Maxwell content
- Features hands-on learning and activities
- Includes an in-depth workbook
- Guides attendees in creating a plan to live out what they learn
- Is relevant to leaders at every level
What The Maxwell Leadership Assessment Measures
Following John Maxwell’s Five Levels of Leadership, the assessment measures 64 attributes that measure an individual on the attributes that help leaders have success at each level:
- Position – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on trustworthiness and commitment.
- Permission – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on relational abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Production – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on getting results individually, organizationally and as a team.
- People Development – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on reproducing and developing your skills in others.
- Pinnacle – The leadership attributes included in this section focus on who you are as a leader over time, your awareness of yourself and others.
Features of The Maxwell Leadership Assessment
- Measurements on 64 leadership attributes.
- Complete anonymity for all rater feedback, including scores and written comments to ensure rater engagement, excluding direct manager scores.
- Unlimited number of raters.
- Feedback compiled into a full-color, easy-to-read report.
- The ability to see results on an overall basis as well as split out by rater type.
- Leadership attributes summary at the end of the report that lists all items ranked from highest to lowest based on overall average score.
- Written comments provided by your raters listed in an unedited form.
- Category scores in the areas of Position, Permission, Production, People Development, and Pinnacle from The 5 Levels of Leadership.